|Home||» Products||» Sodium Metabisulphite||» Sodium Metabisulphite chemical|
Sodium Metabisulphite chemical
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
Being a quality-driven firm, we are engaged in trading and supplying optimum grade Sodium Metabisulphite to our esteemed clients. Highly effective in nature, this industrial chemical is broadly used in numerous industries like leather processing, food and beverage processing, textile, chemical and many more. In addition to this, it is also used for removing excess chlorine from water and making it fit for drinking. Our clients spanning across the market acclaim this Sodium Metabisulphite for it purity, longer shelf life, accurate composition and precise pH value.
Application of Sodium Metabisulphite
- Sodium Metabisulfite is a white to slightly yellowish crystalline powder with sulfur dioxide odor; readily soluble in water. Sodium metabisulfite containing more than 65.0% SO2 w/w releases sulfur dioxide gas when mixed with water. It forms a bisulfite adduct with aldehyde and with ketones to a sulfonic acid. It is used to purify or isolate aldehydes and ketones.
- Sodium metabisulfite's reductive and sulfonating properties provide versatile applications.
- It is used as an oxygen scavenger to eliminate the dissolved oxygen in waste water and in pipes.
- Bisulfite is a reductive bleaching agent. It reduces carbonyl and alcohol groups, which function as colorants of the substances.
- It is used in bleaching mechanical paper pulp, cotton, wool and kaolin clay. Additional applications include as a preservative (antioxidant), a hair waving agent, and Ensiling agent.
- Bisulfites are used in industries concerned with leather processing, food and beverage processing, gas purification, water treatment to remove excess chlorine, textiles and pulp processing, and many others.
- It is used as a reducing agent in chemical manufacturing.
- It is an alternative to sulfur dioxide which is used in sterilization of equipments.
- Payment Terms
- Others, Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India